Standard Terms and Conditions for St Heliers Promotions
Current promotions (as of 23 August 2019):
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by St. Heliers Association or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- St. Heliers Association is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn by St. Heliers Association, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of the specified competition close date, St. Heliers Association have the option that the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, St. Heliers Association New Zealand and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of St. Heliers Association and their agencies are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of St. Heliers Association and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting St. Heliers Association in writing through our contact page: https://www.stheliers.com/contact-us. By agreeing to receive a complimentary newsletter from St. Heliers Association, recipients of any complimentary newsletters are deemed to have given St. Heliers Association consent to contact them for marketing purposes.