NZ Private Investigators Ltd
NZ Private Investigators provide reliable professional investigative services each and every time to meet your specific requirements.
As a licensed Personal Investigator, we can help you with: Corporate Investigations, Criminal Defence Investigations, Civil Investigations, Workplace Investigations, Insurance investigations, Cyber-Crime Investigations, Drug and Fraud related investigations, Surveillance, CCTV/Tracking investigations, Intel gathering and Document Serving.
Key areas we can assist include:
- Private prosecutions; (generally family or friends who have been arrested – I work with their lawyer and identify gaps in the case)
- Preparing reports and evidence for those shop owners who have had a crime committed against them in order to provide a Police complaint to a high standard which will ensure the case is given priority; (sometimes the community cop or frontline Police, in general, are unable to gather all of the evidence before the file is moved around internally);
- Interviewing, gathering intel and evidence;
- Workplace investigations – theft as a servant, staff bullying, staff drug use, surveillance etc.
- Providing advice to those who have been victims of cyber-crime and dealing with the banks on the victim’s behalf (having worked in the cyber-crime teams at the banks I can assist greatly in this area) – I would only look at charging a client for this service if I can get money returned. I would not like to re-victimise cyber-crime victims.